In addition Brilliant Accounting and Training offers workshops and/or seminars either at our clients’ premises at highly competitive packages, or at prestigious public venues accredited for their hospitality and convenience.
The advantages of in-house training:
- It strongly promotes teamwork and communication between participants, especially when a number of different ‘ranks’ within your business are trained together;
- Creates a ‘critical mass’ of people who share the same vision much faster than sending people in small numbers to public training, i.e. You get much faster organizational change with in-house training;
- It can be easily customized specifically for your business, using examples and images from your own environment; and
- It is cheaper (per person) than public training. This is because we do not have to pass on the cost of marketing or venue hire.
Having looked at the advantages of in-house training we also need to convey the disadvantages of in-house training, individual coaching and/or group training sessions:
- It can be very difficult to get all your team together at the same time, without having to suspend your normal business activities;
- Participants are far more likely to be interrupted during the training session, to deal with ‘crisis’s’ that arise.