What Will I Learn?
Manage your diary and work schedule as a manager. Operate efficiently as a general office manager of a business. Apply marketing, law, PR, and economics principles in business. Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports. Work efficiently with the HR and labour relations departments. Apply business growth principles for local and global expansion.
National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (must include the Business Management 1 subject)
- Office and Legal Practice (OLPR)
- Business Management 2 (BMT2)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Financial Statements (FNST)
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRLR)