What Will I Learn?
An introductory Excel course to familiarise computer users with the basic functionality of Microsoft Excel.
If you want to gain a basic understanding of how Excel works, then our Excel ABC’s course is for you. This course will introduce you to Microsoft Excel and its powerful features, which will assist you in working more efficiently. Computer users with basic computer knowledge will benefit.
Learners need to meet the following prerequisites before attending this course:
- Bookkeeping NQF Level 3 qualification or Standard 8/Grade 10 Bookkeeping.
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3 or Standard 8/Grade 10 Computer Literacy.
- Pastel Partner Intermediate
If a learner is not yet competent in the required prerequisites then he/she must first complete the relevant courses before enrolling for this course. Should we find a student on one of our courses that do not meet the pre-requisites they will be asked to leave and the course fee will be forfeited.
- Advanced Functions in the file menu
- Advanced Functions in the General Ledger
- Advanced Customer Functions
- Advanced Supplier Functions
- Advanced Functions in the Change Menu
- Advanced Functions in the Utility Menu
- Microsoft Office integration
- Forms Designer
- Inventory selling price adjustment
- BIC overview
- ACT! Overview
- Pastel Bank Manager
- Pastel Cash Manger