What Will I Learn?
Business communication; bookkeeping up to trial balance; apply your basic knowledge of cost and management accounting; use your basic skills in marketing and public relations, business law and administrative practice.
Grade 12 (Std 10) or equivalent
You must be at least 16 years of age
No prior accounting knowledge needed.
- Business and Office Administration 1 (BOA1)
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (BKTB)
- Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Business Law and Administrative Practice (BLAP)
- Cost and Management Accounting (CMGT)